dimarts, 5 de març del 2013

My Fonix experience - By Miquel Vega


On Saturday 2nd of March, I went to ‘THE FONIX’. This is an English contest for people around Catalonia. There were five students of Can Planas high school, each one representing their course. The exam was carried out in the building of INEFC, in Montjuïc Barcelona. I thought that the place was very nice and large enough for so many people doing the exam.
Before the beginning of the exam, I was very nervous although my teachers told me that I should not, because it was not a real exam.
The classroom was huge. The people in charge of the exam explained us the rules and how much time we had. As soon as the exam started, I felt relaxed. The questions were a bit difficult, but the important thing is that I enjoyed a lot the experience.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada